The process for enrolment into the school is as follows:
- Interview with parents / guardians
- Interview with prospective pupil
- Entrance test (in some cases)
Once the initial contact has been made and assuming that the school makes an offer of a place for the child, there will follow:
Formal acceptance of place:
- Completion of the request form.
- Payment of initial fees.
Once a placement has been formally offered and accepted, parents/guardians must provide the following documentation:
- 2 photocopies of the child’s birth certificate (long version) or ‘libro de familia’.
- 4 passport photographs of the child.
- Photocopies of parents’ identity documents or passports.
- Medical certificate and vaccination certificate.
- Certificate of transfer from previous school (if applicable).
- Bank details for payments by standing order.